Unfortunately, I had to spend most of last weekend working, and thus was only able to look longingly at the jacket every once in a while. It's friday night though, and I just attached the facing and turned up the hem. I made a mistake though - my collar tips ended up within the center front seam allowance, so did not form a continuous line. With all the prior setbacks, I don't really want to go back and work that out, so I decided to ignore it this time. Next time I'll have to pay better attention. I'm about to go to bed, but here is what it looks like so far.
Tomorrow I will add the tabs to the sleeves (at the wrist) and attach the sleeves and finish the hem. Almost done! (Um yah, just have the hardest part - sleeves - left to do)