Sunday, January 6, 2008

I got a camera. I couldn't wait. Wait for what? I don't even know. Well, actually, come to think of it, I could have gotten it at least 13 dollars cheaper if I'd bought it online and had it shipped to the store... Shhhh... don't tell my hubby that, he'll make me take it back and buy it online...
Anyway, here's the picture of the bench pad I was talking about in the last post.

I'm noticing that I still had some tailors chalk markings on the fabric from when I measured. I also managed to get a picture of the camera box. I really hope this one works out. Anway, back to the bench pad. You can kind of see the texture of the fabric. Kinda thick twill canvas. I hated the color when I was pressing it. It was so blah, and I was wondering what I'd seen in it when I bought it. But with the piping, it doesn't look to bad. Kinda rugged army-ish color scheme going. Ah well. That's that. Proof that I DID sew. Tee hee...

No comments:

Post a Comment