Yesterday I decided to just get it over with so as to clear my creative palette. (Of course, there's still my MIL's jacket that isn't finished). This project has just been around too long. I finished everything except the buttons, buttonholes, and whatever top stitching I decide to do.
Here are the pictures of the almost complete (In my mind, complete) jacket. I don't like how it looks on me - especially since I've gained weight since the last time showed it, so the dress form will model for me. The last pic just gives a glimpse of the lining.
I'll finish up what's left... sometime. No rush, since I won't be wearing it anytime soon.
Now I need to tidy up my sewing space and table before I can think of my next project (I've been wanting to make a dress - especially in my Nigerian fabric). I bought some muslin on Friday and hopefully can start on a test garment tonight - if I don't get lazy, that is.