Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Response to comment from hautemany

Yes, I'm laying low. I haven't finished the muslin for my Burda 8360, so I'm in hiding until I have something to show.
However, I received a question from a commenter, hautemany, that I wanted to answer before I forgot.
hautemany said "...The classes you took sound so interesting- "patternmaking by draping", etc.- where did you go- PCC or LA Trade Tech?"
I took my classes at PCC. As it turns out, the teacher I had for draping also teaches draping classes at LA Trade Tech. She wouldn't tell us which of the Fashion programs was better, however (conflict of interest and all that), but just based on the schedules, I think Trade Tech might give you more class time to perfect your skills. That's just my opinion though! I'd like to try a class at Trade Tech but work during the day, and am unwilling to give up most of my Saturday for a class, so... I'll just have to make do with what I've got. Hope that answers your question. If you need any more details, feel free to email me - sewshy - yahoo. I don't check that mail very often though...

No comments:

Post a Comment