Sunday, July 5, 2009

Almost finished...

I recently joined the American Sewing Guild, and have attended two of the neighborhood group meetings for my area. My group is made up of some wonderful ladies, all with a plethora of skills. Our last meeting was a UFO (unfinished object) challenge, where we were supposed to bring in something we had finally finished the week before.
Well, it's still not finished, but it was pretty close, so I brought in the Simplicity 3628 jacket. Here are pictures taken during the meeting (thanks Peggy!).

What's left? The hem and buttons/buttonholes...

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun class! Great jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to ASG. I'm a neighborhood group leader in Baltimore and Treasurer for the state of MD chapter. It's the best org for us sewers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are nearing the finishing line and your jacket looks great. I like the cut of that jacket.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your jacket is awesome. Your working on a lot of projects again. How fun. I can't get motivated to sew right now. And I STILL can't sew for myself.

    ReplyDelete